Wednesday, August 28, 2013

STRANGE THINGS AND STRANGE BEINGS - Chapter 4

During the great tribulation a lot of strange things will occur, things that have not been since the world was created. These strange things are a part of the devil's program for the NEW WORLD ORDER he is creating -- a world where satan has absolute authority.

In the midst of these strange occurrences there will be an appearance of strange beings. Strange beings that are sent forth out of the bottomless pit to mount positions apportioned to them by satan.

In the vision I observed the strange atmosphere, strange earthquakes, strange smoke and gases. While I was running there were people wailing and sobbing. Suddenly there was a strange sound, as I wondered what it was, turning around I saw strange thorns springing out of the ground at a fast rate. With a closer look these thorns were actually horns. The strange horns curved around each other and could create a barrier if you stood behind it.

Before I could figure out the purpose of the strange horns, the horns sprung out at a much greater speed entrapping people while others took to their heels. As some tried to flee their paths were cut short by the horns and they were trapped. I escaped alongside many, although it was not easy, there were lots of screaming and many panicking. Zechariah 1:18-19.

Running away from the horns, looking for a place of refuge, I ran into strange beings.
Let us look at some scriptures:

"And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems upon its horns and a blasphemous name upon its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard, its feet were like a bears, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority." Revelation 13:1-2

"The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is to ascend from the bottomless pit and go to perdition; and the dwellers on Earth whose names have not been written in the book of life." Revelation 17:8

I successfully escaped the horns and I found myself on a road where I saw no one. On the road; it was dark, lonely and quiet. I thought of a place to rest my tired body after so much running, but there was hardly a place, as everywhere spelled danger. Like I suspected, a mysterious looking being appeared a short distance down the road.

About the same time more strange creatures appeared.

These beings are fallen angels; more appropriately put they are demons from hell. Revelation 9:1-5 describes them as locusts that came out of the bottomless pit and they were given power like the power of scorpions to hurt mankind.

When I saw these beings appearing I grew more scared than ever. They looked ugly and hard to describe, partly because their faces look decayed. On a single sight of these strange beings you will know they are not from this world.

One of the strange creatures spotted me and instantly rushed after me. I got scared beyond description. I tried to run again as it was all I knew to do. Nevertheless, I could not because at this point I was directly under its sphere of influence. I was unreservedly helpless.

"And authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation, and all who dwell on Earth will worship it." Revelation 13:7

I stood helpless, not able to run or turn as the strange being had a way of rendering my physical body under its control. The strange being came where I stood and grabbed me. I tried to resist because it was too ugly to behold but it overpowered me and carried me off the ground. The strange being began to descend downwards while carrying me. At this point the vision came to a stand-still.

Be reminded the word of the Lord says:

“And in those days men will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, and death will fly from them." Revelation 9:6

During the tribulation the devil has complete authority over the life and death of those left behind. Is paradise not better than earth at these times? Fortunately heaven has always been better than earth from the beginning. Never should anyone trade heaven for fleeting pleasures.

The Lord give you understanding and remove every blindfold of darkness in Jesus name. Amen.  Read chapter 5

       
                               

Read chapter 5 
________________________________________

“God has called me as a reservationist to preserve the church from dilapidation, Motivate today’s youths towards fulfillment of destiny and Make known the wonders of living a life of praise” – Chukwuka N. Morah
“faithful is He that calleth you who also will do it”. I Thessalonians 5:24

Email me at c.nwokedimorah@gmail.com
for vocal counseling dial +1 720 206 8487
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

A warning to the church and nations of the Earth. The Spirit of the Lord led me to write this vision down. As you read this brief mess...