Wednesday, August 28, 2013

HE IS COMING - Chapter 2

For clearer understanding, I am not a sinner but the Lord placed me in the shoes of one for the purpose of this vision. (Read intro)

Let’s read the following scriptures:

“Sing to God, sing praises to his name; lift up a song to him who rides upon the clouds; his name is the LORD„” psalm 68:4

“And then they will see the son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near” Luke 21:27-28

And when He had said this, as they were looking on, He was lifted up, and a cloud took Him out of their sight. And while they were gazing into heaven as He went, behold two men stood by them in white robes, and said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw Him go into heaven.” Acts 1:9-11

“But that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the son, but the father only” Matthew 24:36

From the scriptures you just read, we can now deduce that Jesus is coming back and will return the same way He was taken up. Jesus confirmed it and the angels of the Lord spoke to His disciples confirming what Jesus had told them about His return.

In the vision do you remember the beautiful church lady I was chasing after? Yes I know you do, let us continue. I was still trying to get her attention focused on me when she moved faster and overtook me. I still tried to talk to her but she would not reply me. I was wondering what kind of sister is this who won’t reply a brother when she suddenly stopped with her right arm up and her index finger pointing straight into the night sky, she cut me short of words and thoughts when she exclaimed in great delight “LOOK! THERE IS MY FRIEND”. Looking up I followed through the direction her finger pointed and I felt there was nothing there, but with a further glance I saw something that looks like a shooting star. I said “that is a shooting star”, because unsurprisingly I had seen a few of it.

As I observed the shooting star, it failed to burn off and disappear like all shooting stars, but it kept on descending. As it came closer I realized my supposed shooting star had the shape of a man dressed in white. This man was shining: he produced his own light. He was swift in flight and so bright that no one will fail to notice him. The closer the man came I noticed he was riding on something that looks like a cloud. This cloud
was shining as bright as the man too, but most likely as an effect of the man riding on top who produced a huge radiating light.

A few things I noticed: the swift riding man did not descend towards my direction and I felt no connection to Him, but the church lady who pointed Him out to me was with great joy at seeing Jesus come.
And now little children, abide in Him (Jesus), so that when He appears we may have confidence and not shrink from Him in shame at His coming I John 2:28

The lady was filled with joy and a complete sense of fulfillment. I had no relationship with Him and I became confused. In other words I was not among the people Jesus returned for because my name is not on the lamb's book of life.

Still in the vision, everywhere was dark and quiet, as I looked up I saw the man on the cloud no more. And the young lady was nowhere to be found too.

“Then two men will be in the field; one is taken and one is left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one is taken one is left. Watch therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming” Matthew 24:40-42

Once the householder has risen up and shut the door, you will begin to stand outside and knock at the door saying “Lord, open to us”. He will answer you”, I do not know where you come from”. Then you will begin to say, “We ate and drank in your presence, and taught in our streets”. But he will say, “I tell you, I do not know where you come from, depart from me, all you workers of iniquity. Luke 13:25-27

The final redemption of saints of the Lord will happen. If it does not happen today it will happen tomorrow. No one knows the hour or the moment except God the father alone. He said in Isaiah 55:11 “so shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth it shall not return to me void”. Also in Jeremiah 1:12 God says “I watch over my word to perform it” (RSV). Therefore if God says Jesus will return then it is of certainty that it will happen.

The first Coming of Jesus was prophesied a thousand years earlier by David. Isaiah did the same 7 centuries before the actual birth of Jesus. Now if Jesus being God the Son says he will return then so will it be.

As children of God we must prepare ourselves, for the hour is unknown. Two friends could be chatting suddenly one is taken up, that is how it will be on that day.

At this juncture think about that young man who was chasing after a church sister and Jesus appears in the sky, the born again sister goes home but the young brother is left behind.

[She was sincerely born again that’s why she gave the young brother a tough time, not willing to compromise and she has received the reward for her faithfulness]

Now what happens to that young man? How about the man and woman lying on their bed of immorality when the hour reached? How about the sex worker on her way to meet a potential customer and the son of man arrives? What about the drug users, liars, thieves, atheist, and all unbelieving folks? The answer is simple; they will be left behind, to be used as satan's play toys.

Not only unbelievers will be left behind, but it will include church goers who were neither faithful nor sensitive enough. So will preachers who have fallen from grace as a result of pride or fornication and those who fell in love with Gods money. False prophets who deceive with signs and wonders but keep mentioning Jesus in pretense will be left behind too. Matthew 7:15 & 21-23 (Read).

These things are a huge concern to the Lord. Brethren God cares! Your daily decisions also matter to Him. He fashioned you after His own image for you to spend eternity in His presence, not in hell with the disgraced angel Lucifer.

Now with a good knowledge of living right and wrong, answer this question: what if Jesus comes tonight are you sure you’ll make it home with the words well done you good and faithful child, enter into the joy of your lord? Read chapter 3

                                                                              
Read chapter 3
________________________________________

“God has called me as a reservationist to preserve the church from dilapidation, Motivate today’s youths towards fulfillment of destiny and Make known the wonders of living a life of praise” – Chukwuka N. Morah
“faithful is He that calleth you who also will do it”. I Thessalonians 5:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

A warning to the church and nations of the Earth. The Spirit of the Lord led me to write this vision down. As you read this brief mess...