Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ENDING WORDS - Chapter 5

At the stand still point of the vision, I heard a loud voice say to me “have you lived your life in Christ or in sin, for God loves you and does not want to see you in the congregation of sinners”. These are the closing words and the vision ended at my wake.

The Spirit of the Lord led me to write this vision down. As you read this book you must question yourself on where you stand with God and make amend so you won’t be left behind at redemption hour. Heaven and hell are real.

God is very concerned about you and I, that’s why He sent Jesus to die for our sins. Whosoever calls upon His name with a sincere heart shall be saved. Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you are, always know this “GOD LOVES YOU AND DOES NOT WANT TO SEE YOU IN THE CONGREGATION OF SINNERS”. Therefore repentance and consecration are inevitable if you must make heaven.

“Come out of her, my people” the Lord is saying to you. Why you may ask? The Lord's reply “so that you will not take part in her sins and as a result of this share in her punishment”. This is a warning to the church and nations of the earth. The day of the Lord approaches and "only the pure in heart shall see God" as Jesus said in Matthew 5:8 which is reflected upon in Hebrews 12:14.

It is the will of God that His children shall prosper in all things and have good success (Joshua 1:8 & III John 2). Nonetheless, ill-gotten wealth and all achievement without salvation remain vanity upon vanities. There is no profit in gaining the world at the cost of your soul (Matthew 16:26-27 & Mark 8:36-37).

Some have said Jesus is not alive, others have said He is not coming back again and some say He’s taking too long.

"But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, with the Lord one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slow about His promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." II Peter 3:8-9.

Claims that Jesus is not alive or that He's taking too long are all false statements originating from satan to keep mankind blinded to the truth. No matter the weather or season, hold unto the truth and guard your salvation. Finally, the Lord will come at an hour unanticipated by anyone and the tribulation will begin.

Quote: “Obedience may be costly but the end result is priceless”- Bishop David O. Oyedepo

Jesus said: “except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” John 3:3
If you are not born again or you’ve been pretending in church, either way but you know you need a re-dedication of life and a personal relationship with God, then with faith say aloud the words below:

“Lord Jesus, I open my heart to you today, come into my heart, forgive my sins and wash me with your blood. You died for me and on the third day you rose again that I might be justified. My sins are forgiven and now I am born again. Thank you Jesus for accepting me and saving my life, thank you Jesus for becoming my friend. Amen”.

Welcome into the family of our Lord Jesus. Now take out time and say something personal to God in prayer as you stay blessed.

For your testimonies, personal encounters and good news, please contact me through this blog. I would love to hear from you.

                                     
________________________________________

“God has called me as a reservationist to preserve the church from dilapidation, Motivate today’s youths towards fulfillment of destiny and Make known the wonders of living a life of praise” – Chukwuka N. Morah
“faithful is He that calleth you who also will do it”. I Thessalonians 5:24

Email me at c.nwokedimorah@gmail.com
for vocal counseling dial +1 720 206 8487
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

A warning to the church and nations of the Earth. The Spirit of the Lord led me to write this vision down. As you read this brief mess...