Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ARE YOU LIVING RIGHT OR WRONG? - Chapter 1


On a Sunday night, I was sleeping when the Lord woke me up with the words, "Isaiah twelve five". I rose up and went straight for my Bible and it says;

"Sing praises to the Lord for He has done gloriously; let this be known in all the Earth." Isaiah 12:5 (RSV)

After I praised the Lord with songs, I went off to sleep at about 5.00 am. These are all that happened prior to the vision from my own knowledge.

In the beginning of the vision, as it would mean the first scene, I saw myself living a normal secular life style and a life of a sinner as well. I also interacted with a lot of people both male and female who appeared to be my friends. From the way we talked and the sort of things we desired showed we were buried in sin.

"Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly nor stands in the way of sinners nor sits in the seat of the scornful (mockers) but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on His law he meditates day and night." Psalm 1:1-2

"O Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall ascend in thy holy hill? He who walks blamelessly and does what is right and speaks the truth in his heart. He who does not slander with his tongue and does no evil to his friend nor takes up a reproach against his neighbor." Psalm 15:1-3

Jesus made it plain by saying:
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." Matthew 5:8

In the second scene, I saw myself as a member of a church. I went for prayer meetings with a group of people including friends. On this particular meeting day, I was with three friends and one was female.

During the prayer we were asked to join our hands together to form a circle. As the prayers commenced I was busy lustfully staring at a particular female friend. Occasionally I looked up just to have a good gaze at her breast.

It always starts with the eye. After the eye, comes the cerebral or mental pictures and next the desire to have that item of attraction. Not surprisingly this all happened. I desired to have her over at my place and I went for it.

[Recalling a Sunday I sat at the gallery section of Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel), wondering why women generally surpass the number of men in churches.  The Holy Spirit opened my eyes to something else. He said “many women carry light but many more men walk in darkness and these men come to the women not to exchange darkness for light but to turn off their lights”. Oh woman be watchful].

In scene two I had two male friends. These two friends were not different from me, after all birds of the same feather flock together. My two male friends do nothing better than chasing after females. Let us go through some scriptures;

"Be not deceived evil communications corrupt good manners." I Corinthians: 15:33 (KJV)

"Do not be deceived; Bad company ruins good morals. Come to your right mind, and sin no more. For some have no knowledge of God. I say this to your shame." I Corinthians: 15:33-34 (RSV)

Bad company destroys good character. This has proven to be true. Wherever you are in the world you must separate yourselves from workers in the vineyard of iniquity. For God loves you. And He wants you to acknowledge Him and separate yourself from sinners. This is for your own good.

Too many men and women have lost their birthright due to immorality. Many more are yet to discover who they truly are. We are meant to be Kings and Queens but fornication and immoral acts has robbed so many people of their divine crowns. And the younger generation is not left out; they are fast jumping into the broad way that leads to eternal destruction. Matthew 7:13-14.

The Lord is calling you today “come out of her” so that heaven would be your eternal destination. Let anyone who has an ear listen carefully to what the spirit of the Lord is saying to the church and to nations.
In the third scene, I was in an evening church service and as usual I was an unsaved soul. I had a heart of stone and whatever seed (word) the pastor was planting in the hearts of the people mine was a restricted zone, yet I was a member. Luke 8:11-15.

“A new heart I will give to you and a new spirit I will put within you, I will take out of your flesh the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to observe my ordinances.” Ezekiel 36:26-27

While the pastor continued teaching, I failed to listen and my mind was somewhere else. I was not born again; I had other motives for coming to church and pretend to be a Christian brother.

At church dismissal, I saw a beautiful young lady step towards the gate, I immediately ran my eyes over her and realized she had large hips and looked easy to get or so I thought. She was going back home, it was getting late and darkness had fallen over the skies. I hurriedly moved towards her direction and said to her “hi” after this I said to her “how was the church service” she answered “very fine”. While I was still trying to get her attention she moved faster and overtook me. Her next statement brings us into chapter two. Let us pause here for a moment and look at some scriptures.

"You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you when he said; 'these people honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me.'” Matthew 15:7-9

“Rend your hearts and not your garments.” Joel 2:13

“Nothing unclean shall enter heaven, or anyone who practices abomination or falsehood, but only those who are written in the lambs book of life.” Revelation 21:27

Sadly speaking, today many people are in church for various reasons. Some to build and support the ministry, some as agents of darkness to lure and deceive others. These two categories of people they all dance and sing praises to God during service, do not they? Christians all over the world should carefully guard their salvation. Watch and pray Jesus said.

To all that believe in the name of Jesus, if you are still living in sin you are not living right but living wrong. Change your ways. Don’t wait for Gods angels to come down directly to your bedroom and sound a warning, that’s why he sent me to you. The signs of the times of our Lord's coming are closest to us now than ever. Change your ways and Stay prepared. Read chapter 2 or watch video below.     
Read chapter 2
_______________________________________

“God has called me as a reservationist to preserve the church from dilapidation, Motivate today’s youths towards fulfillment of destiny and Make known the wonders of living a life of praise” – Chukwuka N. Morah
“faithful is He that calleth you who also will do it”. I Thessalonians 5:24

Email me at c.nwokedimorah@gmail.com
for vocal counseling dial +1 720 206 8487
United States

2 comments:

  1. when i first read this, i was really touched tho, I felt the message, it opened my eyes indeed and this really did give me a lot to think about. wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear sister, please do your thinking as concerning where you stand with God while you still have the time to do so for the hour of the lord approaches and only the pure in heart shall see God

      Delete

Introduction

A warning to the church and nations of the Earth. The Spirit of the Lord led me to write this vision down. As you read this brief mess...